Thursday, November 1, 2007

My First Attempt

With apologies and credit to my brother for stealing the name of one of his songs for my blog, this is my first stab at blogging so forgive the ramble that follows.

To 'Watson in the Adirondaks', thanks bro for always being there for me. I love reading your blog. I took DD's test and to no surprise came up with Fred Thompson as my leading candidate. Hillary, also to no surprise was at the bottom of the list, or as close as makes no difference.

This for 'Bor-Rod', that unholy union of soulless agent and uber-greedy, totally self-absorbed ball player.

3 comments:

Watson said...

If you stick with that old bat you can't go wrong - 1000's of years of philosophy in the guise of an cantankerous old bitch - Hillary should be so lucky.
As for A-Wad, his idiot agent is to blame for the timing and Herr Steinbrenner and son are to blame for losing him and Joe Torre - they'll both do well in Los Angeles don't you think? Nothing in writing yet, but I think he'll follow Torre if asked.
You've already managed to accomplish something in your first post that I still can't do - even when leaving a comment: BREVITY!
Good Job!
Love you Bro!

givemethehighway said...

Thanks for the comment bro. I agree about losing Torre, but not about Bor-Rod. Doesn't the agent work for the player? I think they both knew last spring he was bolting, and they never even gave NY a chance to put an offer on the table before they thumbed their noses at them on their way out the door. I haven't heard anything as transparent, phony and self serving as what has come out of camp Bor-Rod since I heard Bill saying he needed to get back to the business of serving the American people. Pure BS.

Unknown said...

Bor-Rod sucks to sum it up. He is an overpriced selfish pig. Thats just my take on it. I wanted to thank you for the comments left on my page. I know that it will pass eventually, and I am grateful to have people like you to point that. One more thing... Go Red Sox!!! LOL!!!